An active, online resume is required to apply for a job. (See Creating an Online Resume or Activating an Existing Resume).
To apply for a job using an online resume
- Login to the Careers area of the website.
- Search or browse job postings.
- Click the job title to view the job.
- Click the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the desired resume from the drop down menu.
- Select an option from the "How did you hear about us?" drop down menu. Click the "Next" button.
- Confirm that all the information is correct.
To make changes
- Click the "Edit this Resume" link near the top of the page.
- Select the appropriate button near the top of the page and enter the desired information.
- When finished, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the "Preview" page to return to the application process.
- Click the "Next" button at the bottom of the "Preview Resume" page.
- If desired, type or copy and paste a job-specific cover letter into the corresponding text box.
Note: This cover letter will be included with the application instead of the general cover letter that may have been created previously.